Bored Tongue: This is your tongue here, and we have a problem.
Day in Day out the same meal, I’m bored.
If I have chicken broccoli and a baked potato one more time, I’m making a deal with your teeth to bite me off completely, and then where will you be?
So listen up, I’ve been talking with your eyes
Eyes in chorus: Hello
and we think we have found a solution. If you start reading Gastronomica we might all be happy.
Go read about getting lost in the Mountains of Mexico, trying some nice roasted Guinea Pig, mmm fun sized bacon.
I want to know if penguin eggs are better poached or over easy.
Satisfy my curiosity for bold tastes by picking up an issue of Gastronomica. That way your eyes can fill me in on what I’m missing.
Eyes in chorus: We’ll let you know about every gristly detail tongue.
At least then I can imagine that I’m being bold and daring trying the tasty squiggly bits of tails tongue and testicles, instead of just eating a hotdog.
Can you invite me to join this blog?
ReplyDeleteI love this concept! I just have some minor suggestions.
ReplyDelete1)Instead of calling the eyes "your eyes" why not let the tongue talk about them as if their name was "The Eyes".
2)When the eyes answer they don't need to say that they're talking to the tongue, we get that already I think. "We'll let you in on every gristly detail."
3)I still think its wierd that the tongue would talk about eating other tongues, isn't that canibalism?