I'm not completely sure what's going on with Google Docs (I copy and pasted from there) on this particular computer but it's bolding random letters and putting in funky symbols where things like apostrophe's should go... I apologize if I miss one.
1. What are we selling?
Hinode Rice- a quality, flexible rice for every lifestyle.
2. What do we want to accomplish?
Promote Hinode rice as a fun, flexible rice that even kids would love.
3. With whom do we want to connect?
Families with young children still attracted to young, cartoons.
4. What do they currently think and feel?
Rice is rice. Children will eat whatever their parents put in front of them. It's a great tasting rice and can easily be cooked and be adapted to all different palates and dishes.
From the child's perspective rice is plain and boring. They want something fun and exciting. There has to be variety or else they get bored.
5. What is the single most persuasive idea that we can convey?
Hinode Rice is fun and tastes good, even to children.
6. What do we want them to think/feel after seeing our messages?
My children will not only love the taste of what they are eating, but they will think it's fun as well.
7. What would they like about the product?
- Different variations of rice: white, brown, short grain, long grain and multi-grain.
- Variations in bag size: 28oz to 20lbs.
- Great for even Sushi
- Everything down to the logo is and can be welcomed by children
8. Creative guidelines/tone?
- fun and unique to kids
- promote health as well
- illustration and cartoons
- somewhat adult humor while still attracting their young children
I guess what I would ask is are you selling this to the parents who are actually purchasing the rice, or to kids asking for the rice? Going after both might be tough.
ReplyDelete