Breanna Dobbe
March 2, 2011
Client: TaylorSays Heel products
Spot: TaylorSays
WOMAN Taylor says close your eyes.
[PAUSE]
Well... unless you’re driving... then just be quiet and picture what I’m saying.
WOMAN Taylor says to get out of bed, go to the bathroom, and turn on the light.
SFX Click of light switch.
WOMAN Taylor says to look in the mirror.
[PAUSE]
I said look in the mirror. [PAUSE] Okay. Taylor says you look gorgeous.
SFX Multiple, simultaneous “ooooo” “ahhhh”
WOMAN Taylor says to put on the tightest, sexiest pair of jeans you’ve got.
SFX Deep intake of breathe and ZIP!
WOMAN Taylor says to put those flats down and grab a pair of heels... the ruby ones... no, the emerald ones... no, the leopard ones with eyes on the bottom...
[SLIGHTLY EXASPERATED] Oh, just choose one.
SFX jeopardy theme song
WOMAN Okay, Okay that’s enough... Taylor says you’re walking down the street.
SFX Heels on ground can be heard above multiple walking people. Ambient street noises.
WOMAN Taylor says everyone is stopping to stare.
SFX Feet stop.
WOMAN Oh relax... Taylor says you’re drop dead sexy. Taylor says to own it.
ANNCR TaylorSays heels at Taylorsays.com
ahhhhhh! I posted it twice, how do I delete it? lol
ReplyDeleteBreanna, i like the idea but I have some questions: Why is she supposed to close her eyes in the beginning? Isn't it stronger if you start with Taylor says get out of the bed. Then I am there with you and feel like everything is actually happening to me.
ReplyDeleteHow many people are you talking to at the same time? The multiple Oos and ahhs in front of the mirror makes it sound like there is more than one person in front of the mirror.
/Elly