Thursday, March 3, 2011

Breanna: Ducati: Private Affair

SFX Velcro opens and closes

WOMAN I see your curves- there’s something magically
sadistic about them. They tell me I could never
handle them.

SFX Single zipper zips.

WOMAN They call out my name and I want to run my hand
over and through your bones. I’ve heard you’re
possessed and overtake even the strongest of men.

SFX Keys Jingle and engine turns over.

WOMAN You whisper in my ear- challenging me. I can still
feel the goose bumps.

SFX Engine gets progressively louder.

WOMAN You’re screaming that I want you and now everyone
is staring. They always said I’d never be able to tame
you…

SFX Engine screams through different gears

WOMAN Well... [ha, mocking laugh]… they were right.

SFX Engine screams through different gears

WOMAN You vibrate between my legs, and it’s unlike
anything I’ve ever felt… You know the power that
you have over me and I can’t get enough…

SFX Shifting

WOMAN …so I pull you even closer.

SFX Shifting

WOMAN They don’t understand what you do to me. They
never experienced this kind of rapture.

SFX Engine noise slowly fades

WOMAN They told me I would never tame you… but… I
never said I wanted to. Maybe one day they’ll
understand what’s between us. Maybe one day
they’ll understand that this is a private affair.

SFX Engine completely fades

ANNCR Ducati motorcycles… It’s a private affair.

Final line options:
1. The real ride.
2. The ride of your life.
3. Take it for a ride.
4. It’ll ride you.
5. It rides you.
6. Get ready for heartbreak.
7. Get ready for heartache.
8. It’ll break your heart.
9. Just try to touch it.
10. It’s a private affair.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Breanna, I really like the tagline you've got now, "It's a private affair" sounds the least expected and fits your concept very well.

    ReplyDelete